Friday, April 26, 2013

Kidisms

Listening as C. puts a puzzle together and S. keeps up a running commentary:

"I know how to do lots of stuff but I don't know how to do this but I know how to do lots of stuff and you are teaching me to do lots of stuff and you are teaching me to do this and lots of other kinds of stuff..."

(next week's lesson: periods.)

***

C: (dressed as Batman) "Can I call you Alfred?"
Me: "No, you can't call me Alfred, I am not your butler!"
C: "What's a butler?"
Me: "It's someone who...." (thinking about it) "Okay, I'm your butler."

***

There seems to be some confusion over Star Wars characters:

S: "...and Dark Vader and Dark Sidious."
C: "Dark Vader cut off Luke Skywalker's hand."
S: "But, we don't want to kill God! God is a nice man."

***

Me: "L., use a paper towel, don't wipe your fingers on your pants."

F: "He's not wearing pants."

 
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment