Saturday, April 13, 2013

F is for Friends and Fun!

Nope, still not the surprise we have been promising for the letter "F", but a good time was had by all. Since it is Spring Break here, and I had Friday off, we decided to have some friends up for a playdate (read: grown-up face time for Mommies!) These pictures will probably be of no interest to anyone who wasn't here, so please feel free to ignore this post.
 
For those who were here: who are these wild children?!
 

A little while after this was taken, I found her feeding the Jell-O to the dog...with her spoon...



Commando!


L. was NOT entirely sure how he felt about all these little girls being at his house!





George, the escape artist, was on a leash. This did not make him happy.














Oh, no! A girl in the man-fort!






That looks like a teenager, but it's really a mommy.



3 comments:

  1. OMG Ami, on my feed to your blog post where it just puts the first part of what you wrote, I have to share.. it said A little while after this was taken, I found her feeding the Jell-O to the dog...with her spoon...... Commando! Then the feed stopped and just went to the see more button... hahahahahaha you can Imagine the picture that was in my head before I clicked on the whole blog to see what was going on!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you just made me snort coffee onto my keyboard... how do I explain that one to the tech guys? Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!! The one u said that looks like a teenager lives by us!!

    ReplyDelete