Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reason #11

Yesterday while Sheridan was 'napping', I heard her calling softly, "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." I went in to tell her to be quiet and go back to sleep. She calmly told me, "I stuck." And she was. With her foot. In her bottle.

Last night, she was calling Daddy just as softly. He discovered she had her leg stuck between the bars of her crib.

So today, when she started calling me with a more urgent tone, I hurried in to see what was stuck where. She was standing up in her crib, grinning cheerily when I opened the door, and greeted me with, "Cookie?"
Turd.

This wasn't yesterday's incident. This was five minutes ago. A good scientist repeats her experiments to see if the results are consistent.

I have no idea what she has going on with the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment