Friday, August 4, 2017

Adventures of a Lost Bunny

Hi there! Do you know me?



I think I was riding in the car with my tiny human, and got too close to the window. A Lady found me in the middle of Tenth Street, with cars going by me on both sides. That was pretty scary! She has been trying to find my tiny human for me, but no luck so far.


It's nice how everyone is trying to help!

We have had a few fun adventures while we are looking.

I went to story time at the library, and they made me a pretty necklace.


We read about making the world beautiful, and about how sometimes the ordinary, comfortable things are the most beautiful:


These little guys were lost, too, so I helped transport them to someone who can take care of them:


I thought this little guy might be lost too, but he said he knew where he was going:


There was a lot of rain this month. I'm sure glad I'm not still out there on the road!


The teenagers let me join them for pizza and board games:



We went for a few walks in the mountains:


I did not see any 'real' bunnies, but I met a BEAR!


The Lady's kids are learning about different countries. For Australia they tasted something called Vegemite.


All I can say is, they must not have carrots in Australia. Do NOT let the name fool you, this tastes NOTHING like vegetables!!!

We did some rock painting and hiding, too. Apparently this has become a Big Thing here lately. Maybe my tiny human has been hunting for rocks? 


I am having loads of fun, but I sure would like to find my tiny human again! Please let The Lady know if you recognize me!






No comments:

Post a Comment