I can't believe I read the whole thing.
Things I Learned from This Book:
- The more badly a guy treats you, the more attractive that makes him.
- Men can not control their physical desires, and that is not their fault.
- Men also cannot help beating each other up when they are upset, and that just makes them more manly/attractive.
- The only real power a woman has is sex.
- Adults can never be trusted to help you. They will cover up crimes and blame the victim (goes without saying that your peers will do the same.)
- Adults are also ridiculously oblivious at all times.
- The more money and power someone has, the fewer morals they have. That's okay, because
- The more money and power someone has, the less the rules apply to them.
- Men who threaten to sexually assault you should be forgiven and trusted again quickly.
I'm sure there's more, but as you can see this is the PERFECT little book to hand teens if you are motivated to perpetuate rape culture and turn them into little sado/masochists! We'll ignore the whole badly written/ridiculously predictable hang-ups.