Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Goose Goes to the Zoo, by Laura Wall

I said back in June that I thought we would be seeing more of Goose and Sophie, and here they are!

Goose Goes to the Zoo
9780062324412

Join Sophie and Goose in an all-new adventure! Sophie and Goose are best friends. But Sophie is worried that Goose gets lonely while she's at school. What if Sophie found Goose another friend to play with?

Add these illustrations to pictures I would love to see on a nursery wall. Are they too sweet, or what?! Sophie reminds me of my Logan, thinking about how someone else might be feeling, and willing to give something up himself to make someone else happy. Fortunately, even though Duck eventually finds some wonderful new friends, it doesn't take away from his special friendship with Sophie! Another must-have for your library!



No comments:

Post a Comment