Tuesday, September 26, 2017

It's Cybils Time!

I am excited to announce that I was selected to be on the Fiction Picture Book and Board Book judging panel for Cybils once again! These are books nominated by YOU, the readers - or even the writers - not just books with some sort of big name connections. For a full explanation of what qualifies a book for this category, click here, then begin thinking about books you have read this year that just blew you away! 

Nominations begin October 1, and I will have a post up then of titles that I think deserve at least a look in their respective categories. I peruse the nominee lists in other categories with a stack of order cards in hand, because there are always some I haven't heard of but MUST have in my collection. Can't wait to start reading and reviewing for our category, as well as getting to know the rest of the panelists!

No comments:

Post a Comment