Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review: Finding Spring by Carin Berger

I am SO ready for Spring! I know I can't complain about the weather here, with so many of my East Coast readers digging out the last layer of snow to make room for the next. We are at that I-can't-decide stage, with warm t-shirt weather one day, and light flurries the next. I am chomping at the bit to get some gardening started, and enjoying the warm days when they come.

Finding Spring
9780062250193

This little bear, Maurice, is feeling the same way - and it's only the beginning of winter! He is supposed to be hibernating with his mother, but first he scurries about looking for Spring. Little ones will giggle at his misunderstanding, and feel 'big' that they understand more than he does. Adults will enjoy the beautiful cut paper illustrations, and the colors - just look at that cover! - will help tide them over until the first real blossoms appear.


No comments:

Post a Comment