Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review: Peek-a-Boo Bunny by Holly Surplice

Peek-a-Boo Bunny
9780062242655
 
Okay, HarperCollins sent this to me to review for Easter, but I kind of fell behind. Fortunately, it's a perfectly cute book for any time of the year. Bunny is SO excited about playing hide and seek, and Surplice's illustrations convey that adorably. His excitement, however, keeps him from slowing down and paying attention long enough to actually find anyone! Kind of reminds me of certain children looking for Easter eggs. Little ones will feel SO smart when they spot the animals Bunny can't find. Rhyming couplets on each spread will make this a good read-aloud for future story times. I toyed with keeping this one for myself, but decided to share wit hthe library - we'll just check it out a time or two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment